According to the Ohio Department of Education’s website: In summer 2012, legislation strengthened the Third Grade Reading Guarantee to give greater emphasis to reading instruction and intervention in the early grades. Through this initiative, school districts and community schools will diagnose reading deficiencies in students at grades kindergarten through three, create individualized reading improvement and monitoring plans and provide intensive reading interventions. The new law also includes additional requirements for school districts and community schools. ODE created a webpage in an effort to provide support to districts, educators, and families.
- RT @WapakSuper: RT if you want Ben to pick me to be the guest Gazebo DJ next week. Snoop doggy Ben vs. Snoop doggy Horner. #wapakpride http… 1 year ago
- RT @WapakSuper: I couldn't make it, but rumor is our band made us proud. Thx for the hard work from kids, Wimmers, Hilleary, Mertz & parent… 1 year ago
- RT @Wapak_Baseball: Love that our staff cares. Here are the presents that @WapakElem donated to the Auglaize County DJFS. https://t.co/cpRq… 3 years ago
- It is with great Wapak Pride that Beth Kanter was honored with the award of Teacher of the Year. #wapakpride https://t.co/zaKdt2uByi 3 years ago
- RT @Redskin_Sports: A beautiful day for the WBL boys golf championship at Wapakoneta Country Club! 3 years ago