We are amazed at the generosity of out staff and students, once again. Today, we invited everyone to wear sweat pants and brings canned and boxed food in memory of our friend and middle school teacher Barb Norton. Mrs. Norton, who recently passed away, was a champion of children and families in need. The food, household items and money donated will be given to God’s Storehouse where Mrs. Norton volunteered. Thank you to the WEA for organizing this activity.
- RT @WapakSuper: RT if you want Ben to pick me to be the guest Gazebo DJ next week. Snoop doggy Ben vs. Snoop doggy Horner. #wapakpride http… 1 year ago
- RT @WapakSuper: I couldn't make it, but rumor is our band made us proud. Thx for the hard work from kids, Wimmers, Hilleary, Mertz & parent… 1 year ago
- RT @Wapak_Baseball: Love that our staff cares. Here are the presents that @WapakElem donated to the Auglaize County DJFS. https://t.co/cpRq… 3 years ago
- It is with great Wapak Pride that Beth Kanter was honored with the award of Teacher of the Year. #wapakpride https://t.co/zaKdt2uByi 3 years ago
- RT @Redskin_Sports: A beautiful day for the WBL boys golf championship at Wapakoneta Country Club! 3 years ago