Each week our third and fourth graders are presented with a set of challenge math questions. There are usually 4 items in each set that start off fairly easy and with each question the difficulty increases. The final question is usually quite difficult. Those students that can complete the questions and explain the answer to the final question receive an Einstein Award and may write their name on the Einstein board. In the attached photo a fourth grade student adds her name to the board.
- RT @WapakSuper: RT if you want Ben to pick me to be the guest Gazebo DJ next week. Snoop doggy Ben vs. Snoop doggy Horner. #wapakpride http… 1 year ago
- RT @WapakSuper: I couldn't make it, but rumor is our band made us proud. Thx for the hard work from kids, Wimmers, Hilleary, Mertz & parent… 1 year ago
- RT @Wapak_Baseball: Love that our staff cares. Here are the presents that @WapakElem donated to the Auglaize County DJFS. https://t.co/cpRq… 3 years ago
- It is with great Wapak Pride that Beth Kanter was honored with the award of Teacher of the Year. #wapakpride https://t.co/zaKdt2uByi 3 years ago
- RT @Redskin_Sports: A beautiful day for the WBL boys golf championship at Wapakoneta Country Club! 3 years ago